Oct 20, 2010

Today I will be speaking at the user group meeting

As some of you know, SS SLUG (SQL Server Sri Lanka User Group) meets today. Generally we have two topics to discuss. 
According to the plan we had earlier, I will be in the panel of the second topic (database design)
But due to certain unforeseen issues, at the last minute, I accepted the challenge to speak at today's user group meeting. That means I will speak on execution plans first and then will be in the panel for the second topic too.

If everything goes well with the plan, In today's presentation, I will talk about reading execution plan, various table and index operations, and the logic behind it. At the end of the session, I expect the users to guess the execution plan for simple queries


See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment