Sep 8, 2009

MTI Technology Forum

Okay,  now a slightly different entry here. MTI Consulting is organizing a technology forum for IT sector. This has nothing to do with SQL Server specifically, but I thought of adding this, as some of the top guys (yes guys only, I couldn't see a single female speaker) from IT firms in Sri Lanka are included as speakers in this event.
I got this invitation today as my sister-in-law is working there. From what I hear and based on the speakers, this forum is connecting the IT into business, or looking IT from the business perspective. So it may not be a tech session even though they call it a technology forum.  However,  if any one of you think that you/ your company should participate, please contact MTI Consulting. It is a good forum for management.

No comments:

Post a Comment